It is the first day of July and the official start to a holiday weekend. Let’s bring the heat and stickiness in and out of the bedroom. Kissing is one of my favorite activities and a great place to start.
A quickie for you today. After all, we all need one of those once in a while…
I couldn’t resist giving you a bit of a fantasy Friday on a Thursday. Sometimes you wake up and you just feel it.
I was thinking the other night about the first date. The experience, that no matter what your age, your confidence level or experience, always draws butterflies. The pressure of the first impression. The desire to look and feel your best, and the preparation and care you take with grooming and wardrobe. Before the date evenContinue reading “FIRST DATE GUIDE FOR A GENTLEMAN”
Clothing, we put it on just to take it off. An ordinary action that is almost automatic. Yet, when we put effort and imagination into it, the right music, it can pull us into a sexual realm all of its own.
I came across a site on Instagram the other day called alphachanneling.com. It is erotic art at its most interesting. I am not much of a art lover but I find myself compelled to check my IG account a few times a day just to look and see what they have posted. The drawings areContinue reading “Creative Love”
If you have read any part of this blog, it reveals my personality in an unbridled manner. I vacillate often with how much to write as much as with the content creation. When I write, I do as much for myself as I do for the selective audience it engages. It is easy to giveContinue reading “Giving Limits”
The brain remains an organ yet to be fully understood and explored. It is said that humans only use 10% of their brain. The remaining 90% is a mystery? Seduction is a mystery as well. What drives it? Is it the physical or the intellectual? I believe, to an extent, that is asking what comes first..theContinue reading “The Lasso’d Brain & The Science Behind Seduction”
Deep and sweet but sometimes savory. You are thoughtful and careful with your words. It is one of your most attractive qualities, I realize. It isn’t manipulative but you truly think before you speak. It makes the conversation we have that much more enticing. Your voice envelops me, memories of another time. It is likeContinue reading “The Voice”
A hotel room overlooking Central Park. My bald Frenchman. Mon homme chauve. Your low-key manner is disarming. Enchante. What was that scent you were wearing? It was so faint but it drove me crazy. It made me want you even more. You told me it was a secret…I’d have to wait to find out…Continue reading “Un Homme et Une Femme”
That word. Seduction. The sound of it rolling off our tongues is provocative. In fact, its etymology dates back to the 16th century “seducere” – to draw aside. drawing you into a journey, a path to discovery. Our senses are the compass. One that is intimately shared to those who are daring in confidenceContinue reading “The “Draw” of Seduction”