The More You Know…
Its been a while (about 5 years) since I’ve opened up in a post about my quirks, interests and desires. If you have read this blog from then and now, you will know that I have changed a lot and some things have stayed the same. In the spirit of now, I though a quick list of trivia about yours truly might be fun, if you care to indulge….
- A big interest of mine is sailing and I am a member of sailing club. I love the synergy, that no one person is great than the crew. The feeling of being on the open ocean is a thrill that little else can provide.
- My favorite champagne is Pol Roger. This also happens to be Winston Churchill’s favorite too.
- An ideal date would include one of the following scenarios: 1.) tailgating at the Grove in Ole Miss to see ‘Bama, LSU or Auburn. 2.) Hospitality box at the 12Hrs of Sebring 3.) Fly Fishing on the Snake River in Jackson.
- I was born with a heart condition and a neurological condition. I spent most of my youth in and out of hospitals but when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.
- I’m a yankee with a redneck heart, a European palate and a bohemian soul.
- I’m obsessed with podcasts. It’s a must when traveling, even a short distance. My favorite ones are Driving While Awesome, EconTalk, The Knowledge Project and Office Ladies.
- In high school I was known for getting naked at parties. I spent a good part of those years with no clothes on.
- A geek at heart, I love to read non-fiction- business books and self-development. Some of my favorite authors are Robert Greene and John Maxwell.
- During the very early days of social media (2007), I was a fashion blogger.
- College football is a like a religion to me. Saturdays in the fall are mine, baby.
- Im a huge fan of endurance car racing. I look forward to the end of January every year.
- I dont’ speak any language fluently but I can say 3 words in about 7 languages. I’m told by my French friends that my french gets better the more I drink.
- The only foods I wont eat are peppers, indian food, brussel sprouts and asparagus.
- I’m a wine snob.
- In college I had a lot of phone sex with my International Relations professor.
- There is nothing more vulnerable and sexy than eye contact during sex.
- I love to cook and entertain. It is the one thing I miss about being married – hosting lavish and crazy dinner parties.
- My favorite jewelry is anything with real pearls.
- God is a very important part of my life. I pray every day and attend mass regularly.
- The biggest influencers in my life are my mom and dad. They taught me fortitude, integrity and being a giver not a taker are the keys to success in life and love.
Music mood: Beastie Boys ” So What ‘Cha Want”
your not so mystery girl xo