Before I fly west to Phoenix in an couple of hours, I thought I would write a quick post that details random facts about me…I think this always helps people who read my blog get a better understanding of who I am, when they know a little bit about my background and interests.
1. I am an out of practice but classically-trained vocalist. I sang in the Church choir for many years and my most important performance to date was surprising my husband with a serenade at the altar in front of 300 guests. If I could master anything it would be my voice. I just began taking lessons again.
2. I have this thing for ice cream after sex. Lately, it is more like…Talenti gelatto – Coconut and mango flavors.
3. Recently I have discovered that if you touch them right my lower legs are quite the erogenous zone…
4. I am a woman of simple pleasures. Nothing is better to me than a fantastic bottle of wine, a home-cooked meal and the rest I can’t write here…
5. I am geek in heels. I’m obsessed with data but HORRIBLE with math. My father still shakes his head because he has Einstein’s math skills. I still love analyzing the data and understanding its potency.
6. I do not smoke but I enjoy a Churchill every once in awhile.
7. My favorite guilty pleasure movies of all time? Top Gun and Dirty Dancing…I’m an 80’s girl.
8. My favorite fruit is the orange. A little rough on the outside but oh what a surprise – the inside tastes and smells sweet and fresh and feels soft and juicy.
9. I was never someone who enjoyed flowers but recently someone began bringing me roses when they visit and now I really enjoy them.
Music mood: Above & Beyond – “Black Room Boy”
your kinky courtesan xx